If you’re researching steroids for the first time in your weightlifting career, then chances are you will find that Dianabol is one of the most popular choices that keeps coming to the fore. This is the ‘breakfast of champions’ and offers a cheap, affordable and effective jumping on point for greenhorns.
Unfortunately, Dbol is also high risk and riddled with side effects. Right up there alongside it though is Anadrol. So does Anadrol fair any better when we weigh up the pros and cons?
Anadrol is technically known as oxymetholone and was developed initially to treating anemia. Despite its similar name though and popularity, Anadrol actually works differently from Dianabol and similar steroids. Specifically, Anadrol has low binding affinity for the androgen receptor and instead works by increasing protein synthesis to help your body pack on more muscle. This occurs when the Anadrol crosses into the kidney cells and encourages the body to produce more erythropoietin, thus encouraging the bone marrow to produce more red blood cells.
This is good news because it means right away that you don’t get a lot of the issues associated with Dianabol and other steroids. For instance, there’s not much risk of hair loss, of impotence or of aggression. This also means that Anadrol can be stacked well with other androgenic steroids as they have different mechanisms of action (though probably not Dianabol as they both place a lot of strain on the liver).
Another benefit of Anadrol is that it really works. In fact, it is often believed that Anadrol is more effective than Dianabol. This actually isn’t true – rather you actually typically take more Anadrol thus leading to more exaggerated results. Anadrol is most commonly taken as 50mg tablets, though you can go as high as 300mg and above if you’re a pro. Of course, the oral administration of Anadrol is also a big advantage for many people.
The biggest concern for anyone using Anadrol is liver toxicity. As an oral steroid that stimulates the liver, this is a serious issue and in the most severe cases may be fatal.
Another ‘big one’ is gynecomastia. Although Anadrol does not increase testosterone and thus won’t metabolize to estrogen, it does seem to alter normal estrogen production in other ways – meaning that breast development is still possible. It’s less common but if you take Anadrol alongside other androgenic steroids, then actually you end up considerably increasing your risk.
The good news is that a safe alternative does exist. That is to use a potent mix of nutrients, herbs and amino acids like Anadrole. Anadrole is a supplement that comes from Crazy Bulk and which is designed to mimic the effects of Anadrol by increasing red blood cells and thus muscle gains. Here, the ingredients have been chosen specifically to cause these effects and to work as similarly as possible to Anadrole but with an all-natural mechanism. The results don’t come quite as quickly as they would for a steroid but they last longer and there’s no chance of liver damage. Make the right choice!
Androle is an immensely powerful muscle gainer and has been getting awesome user reviews. Here are some before and after pics of authentic users:
- is a powerful anabolic that mimics Anapolon
- enhances protein synthesis
- increases nitrogen retention in the body
- helps gain muscle quickly steps up red blood cell production
- increases oxygen flow to the muscles
- delays fatigue and enhances strength and stamina
- is great for bulking
- comes with an amazingly popular Buy 2 Get 1 Free Offer
- comes with Fress Worldwide Shipping
- most recommended stacks:
- Ultimate Stack – This stack combines Anadrole with D-Bal (Dianabol), Decaduro (Deca Durabolin), Trenorol (Trenbolone), Clenbutrol (Clenbuterol) and Testo Max (Sustanon).It’s the ultimate bulking stack that is great for both beginners as well as advanced bodybuilders. This stack is great for gaining quality muscle and strength. It comes at a discounted price of just $274.99 and helps save a massive $80. Not just this, it comes with an ever popular Buy 2 Get 1 FREE offer so that you can get 3 sets of this stack for just $549.98 – Check Review Order NOW!